Most people see a chair.
You see people and teamwork.
Co-Worker Relations Manager, People & Culture department, IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow.
- You have minimum 2 years of HR experience on similar position
- Your knowledge of English language is on proficient level
- You are fully equipped to mediate the relationship between workers, employing entities, trade unions and the government
- You know how to create, implement and follow up on rules and practices that ensure accountability and compliance
- You have drive, ambition and will to progress and a strong team working ethic
About the job
In the role as Co-worker Relations Manager, you are responsible for leading the overall country employees relations strategy and follow up together with the organisation upholding our global Co-worker relations principles and code of conduct. You are responsible for securing the conditions for an engaging and healthy working environment where employees develop and perform.
About the assignment
In this position, you would:
- Ensure the relevant global people policies and standards are fully supported by the management team, implemented across the country and lived up to
- Establish and foster an ongoing open dialogue with colleagues, their associations and other organisations, contributing to successful negotiations with colleagues council/labour union
- Lead the development of country HR policies and procedures in line with employment law compliance and secure implementation and follow up
- Lead the satisfaction survey and process on country level
- Protect IKEA as an employer from potential threats by implementing and following a common way of managing labour issues on country level
- Identify, evaluate and monitor actual and potential labour issues evolving internally or externally that could create significant risks for IKEA
- Lead and follow up on IKEA’s employment standards and compliance in all units
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 4 stores and we will open 2 new ones in next 2 years.
Join People & Culture team now and apply for the position online by 14.11.2019. in English.
Click here to submit your application