Our customer is a leading international industrial service provider from Germany, whose service-portfolio has covered global projects like building bridges, railways (tracks and stations), highways, sports ventures. Moreover, a their portfolio consists of continuous maintenance of major objects like hospitals, power stations, etc.
Several years ago, our customer has engaged in a major transformation project for their business- & IT-organization and designed a SAP-based template. They have approached us, because they have planned several international roll-outs in 2019 and 2020, for which the internal IT-team needs support in multiple areas.
This is why we are looking for following profile:
SAP CS / PM Consultant
The responsibilities include:
- Supporting the national and international roll-outs by
- participating in workshops
- collecting requirements
- testing customizing and developments
- helping during data-cleansings and -migrations
- training internal users
- stabilizing/supporting the implemented solution
- Improving and optimizing the existing template
- Delivering 2nd-level support
- BS/MS in organizational science, computer science, mechanical engineering (with an IT-focus)
- 2-5 years of relevant experience as a functional project or support - consultant
- Excellent English-skills (written and verbal)
- Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time
- Passionate teamworker with great commitment, who’s willing and able to tackle tasks autonomously
- Knowledge of ABAP
- Knowledge of German
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Exciting projects
- Comfortable working environment
- Option to grow (free German lessons, SAP-certifications)
- Opportunity to relocate permanently to Germany
BG-BCons d.o.o. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Deadline for applications: 08.12.2018.