Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group, one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 230 employees divided into 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Engineering Enterprise Solutions unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development.
- 1.5 to 4 years of work experience
- Good development skills and experience in C#, ASP.NET Web Forms and Web Service (SOA)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2015 or Superior
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Experience in Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL will be considered as an advantage
- Readiness to learn new concepts and software technologies as needs arise
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- Knowledge of Italian language will be a plus
- Available for travelling to Italy for a short period, after pandemic is over
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Hybrid model of work. Employee can choose whether it will work in the office or from home
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, conferences and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!
Engineering Software Lab was established in Belgrade in 2012 and is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Sport i rekreacija
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obezbeđen parking
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Timska druženja