Selerant is an American-Italian Software Engineering Company which provides product lifecycle management (PLM) software and consulting services for formula-based manufacturers in a global market. DevEX, Selerant's web-based PLM software, seamlessly integrates its core modules with legacy systems for a comprehensive approach to new product development and introduction (NPDI).
We now operate globally with offices, representatives and clients in over 150 countries. Selerant's Product Lifecycle Management platform DevEX is used by some of the World's largest consumer products goods companies such as Nestle, Bacardi, McCormick & Co,Sara Lee, Barilla, Parmalat to name a few.
We are looking for a talented
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum two (2) years of working experience with Visual Studio .NET framework: C#, ASP.NET Web forms and MVC
- Participating in technical design and analysis
- Scrum methodology knowledge are required
- Experience with HTML, Multi Browser support, XML and Web services
- Experience with SQL language
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical, functional and management staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Multi task handling skills
- Hard working and willing to prove himself
- Team player but able to work independently on specific projects
- Open-minded for learning new technologies and processes
- Thinking outside the box (finding creative and sometimes unusual solutions)
- Initiative in suggesting improvements in processes and the product
- Good time management
- Positive attitude towards authorities
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Develop further on modern technologies and work on innovative projects in the area of Business Software
- Working in small and skilled teams
Deadline for applications: 16.01.2014.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno