Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,200 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognized the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in specific regions.
Endava has been present on the Serbian market since 2015. With more than 500 employees, it is one of the biggest software companies in Serbia.
Consider a new opportunity
- Working on improvements of .NET components of a real-time payment processing system
- Coordinating with performance test and test automation engineers working on the project
- Estimating tasks and participating daily and weekly meetings as part of a Scrum team
- Tracking daily work via Jira, documenting deliverables on Confluence
- Daily communication with a global team through web conference and emails
Match your profile
- 3+ years of experience in .NET / C# development
- Experience with Web services
- Experience in PostgreSQL, MySQL, and ISO 8583 protocol will be considered an advantage
- Understanding of common design patterns and engineering practices
- Experience with source control systems (TFS, Git / Bitbucket...)
- Ability to work independently, adapt and learn new technologies
- Passion and initiative for continuous learning
- Good spoken and written English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball
- Fruits and refreshments
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Deadline for applications: 15.05.2019.
Endava je tehnološka kompanija, sa preko 18 godina iskustva u radu sa nekim od vodećih svetskih kompanija za finansije, osiguranje, telekomunikacije, medije, tehnologiju i maloprodaju. Kroz uvođenje digitalnih rešenja, automatizaciju procesa i agilne transformacije kompanija, Endava pomaže svojim klijentima da budu više angažovani, odgovorni i efikasni podržavajući ih od ideje do realizacije. Od 2018. godine akcijama Endave se može trgovati na njujorškoj berzi.
Endava ima više od 5.900 zaposlenih ... Saznajte više
"Svoju karijeru u Endavi sam započeo sredinom 2016. godine. Kao inženjer sa višegodišnjim iskustvom u embedded sistemima želeo sam da se dalje razvijam kao iOS developer. U Endavi mi je, od ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- GAME ROOM
- SPORTSKO - REKREATIVNE AKTIVNOSTI
- FITPASS KARTICA
- SHARESAVE PLAN
- VOĆE, KAFA, SOKOVI
- INTERNA PREDAVANJA I RADIONICE
- SOFT SKILLS TRENINZI