Key to Metals AG is a Swiss company that owns and develops the largest database of material information, Total Materia. Being the world number one in this market segment, we serve customers such as Siemens, Daimler, Airbus, Amazon and Google, in more than 100 countries worldwide.
In order to strengthen, support and expand our business further we are building the new software platform based on the latest technologies using agile methodologies. Therefore, we are looking for skilled and motivated .NET software engineers for our subsidiary in Krnjača, Belgrade.
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in its field
- Working on the latest technology stack
- A dynamic and interesting job
- The opportunity to grow professionally
- Permanent contract with competitive salary
- Apply good coding and testing practices in your daily work
- Apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in creating the next generation modern web platform
- Demonstrate methodical and analytical approach in solving complex problems, while paying special attention to details
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification.
We require knowledge in the following areas:
- Fluency in C# and knowledge of .NET Framework
- Knowledge in developing frontend applications using Angular framework
- Understanding concepts of agile methodologies
- 1+ years of professional experience in software development
Having one or more of the following would be considered a plus:
- Experience in writing ASP.NET Core applications
- Experience in database design
- Acting as mentor to less experienced colleagues