Job title: 3D Artist – Game Design
FRUSS AG is seeking for a Novi Sad / Belgrade based 3D Artist – Game Design to build a new kind of online experience in this new dynamic startup. This is not just another 3D Artist position but an opportunity to join a flat organization looking to change how people interact online.
In this Role
- You will work / learn / collaborate with team members from across the world
- Create and manage digital assets
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
- Prototype and iterate on models based on feedback
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry and UV mapping on hard surfaces
- Work with artists, animators and programmers to execute projects on time
- Deliver directly into a production pipeline
- Knowledge of 3D design and tools like 3Ds Max, C4D, Zbruch, Maya etc.
- An eye for detail, good visualization and presentation skills
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in 3D design and modeling
- Technical diploma in 3D modeling or a degree in similar faculties
- Responsible and independent in a dynamic workflow
- Good communication skills in a small team
- Proficiency in English written and oral. All other languages are a plus
What We Offer
- Working in small team of experts in a start-up environment
- Full Meritocracy work environment. Seniority does not dictate bonus compensation your contribution to the final work does
- Open environment where ideas from any level are viewed with the same importance
- Automation and the ability to create efficiency is valued
- Technical Senior Management who knows the details of technical challenges and what is and what is not possible
- Knowing you are contributing to something that matters and will give back to the community, stakeholders while becoming a profitable company
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely
Employment Type: Full-time
To Candidates - Please send resumes and cover letters electronically.
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organization. Submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Only direct applications will be considered (no agencies or applications via post please).
Company: FRUSS AG, Freudenbergstrasse 15, 8044 Zurich, Switzerland, www.fruss.com
- Švajcarska, Zurch, Freudenbergstrasse 15