InsideMaps creates 3D models and floor plans of home interiors that help potential home buyers visualize the interior of a home, homeowners to try out furniture options, and make home improvements in their virtual home.
Its 3D models and floor plans help in virtual interior designing: changing wall colours; flooring; adding furniture; visualize design options; viewing, arranging & customizing retailer's furniture.
The company was created in 2013. and is based in Mountain View, California.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handling 3d Archviz projects - real-time engine environment & rendered still shots
- Accurate asset & texture libraries
- Modeling, texturing, uv mapping, baking 3d assets
- Streamlining new approaches towards automation - workflow management
- Communicating system improvements with developers
- Proficiency in 3d software - Autodesk Maya
- Alternatively other “native” platforms will be accepted - if willing to adapt to maya workflow
- Knowledge of Vray rendering engine - Archviz scenarios
- Basic knowledge of some real-time engine - common workflow
- Prioritize and manage time effectively
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Knowledge of written and spoken English
- Ideally with experience with Archviz projects
What we offer:
- Young, friendly and fun working environment
- Openness towards sharing the knowledge
- Competitive salary
Join our team - send us Your application with a portfolio!