A51 doo is a successful software company from Novi Sad.
Our focus is development of web based tools that help organizations get projects done by employing more communication and less management.
Our flagship product, activeCollab, is used across the globe by thousands of organizations, including some of the largest technology and media companies and well known universities.
You may get the chance to work with them because we are looking for someone to help us with:
Spread the Word - Tell the people about our products, its features and how it can benefit them.
- Build an Audience - Use blogs, newsletters, interviews and similar tools to build an audience that is interested in our product or already use it.
- Reach New Customers - Find ways to reach new customers using the Internet.
- Build and Nurture Relationships - Connect and build strong and lasting relationships with the customers.
- Anything else you think would benefit visitors of our websites, customers and us.
What we offer:
Flexible work hours and clean, quite, cozy environment where you can concentrate and get stuff done.
- Opportunity to learn new and develop existing skills.
- Best equipment money can buy. Tools should never limit your creativity.
- Type of energy only small companies can offer.
Great social and communication skills.
- Excellent written and good spoken English. We offer tools and resources to improve your English, but good foundation is required.
- Candidates who are not able to work in office in Novi Sad Monday to Friday should not apply.
- Experience with selling and supporting products or services online is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Faculty degree is a plus, but not a requirement.
If you are interested and see a fit here, please send your CV and cover letter to the address listed bellow. If you’re a blogger, don’t forget to mention your blog!
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2009.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno