Gorgias helps e-commerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, and SMS with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Our product creates a unified customer profile by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with e-commerce data such as purchase and delivery info. Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning. ? + ? = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're serving over 6000+ e-commerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated.
Our growth exceeded 200% in 2020, so we raised $25 million Series B in December 2020 to double our global team and to accelerate our progress towards our mission to transform support from painful to exceptional for merchants. ?
Scope: Work that you'll do
- Serve as resource and product/API expert for developer partners during the scoping & building phase of an integration
- Work directly with partners and clients to provide in-depth technical analysis and clever solutions to API challenges
- Serve as technical, API expert for Adv+ customers & prospects in need of advanced capabilities our native product or existing integrations do not offer out-of-the-box
- Owns support tickets with appropriate levels of follow up, and determines the appropriate escalation path
- Empathize with users of all experience levels and see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Document any feedback from developer partners on areas we can improve (API, our partner portal, onboarding, etc)
- Document and share best practices, and be the API subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders
- 2-5 years with a background in the software industry, preferably in a consulting role and/or project/product management role
- Previous experience supporting Customers through an integration journey, specifically external developers, would be advantageous
- Experience with POSTMAN, Python programming language, REST API technologies, and JSON Payloads
- Knowledge of SQL database
- A common understanding of SaaS platforms (e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce, ReCharge, Zapier, etc.)
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts, and explaining how our API works
Why join us?
- We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
- We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
- Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
- Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
More cool things to know about Gorgias... ?
- Raised our Series A for $14M in November 2019: techcrunch.com/2019/11/26/gorgias-series-a
- Raised our Series B for $25M in December 2020: https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/10/gorgias-series-b/
- What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
- Our software stack: stackshare.io/gorgias
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.