ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for alignment and understanding of project requirements for data management.
- Responsible for maintenance and extension of the conceptual and logical data models, including use case specific data models and the corresponding model for the data lake and other data repositories.
- Responsible for applying the architecture related to data flows, integration, and storage of datasets of data from multiple source systems for consolidated views to support reporting, analytics, interfaces, and data science.
- Responsible for establishing reliable interface services capable of high performant data transfers.
- Responsible for organizing, structuring and storing data in sustainable method that improves usability, data accuracy and definition.
- Responsible for establishing efficient data retrieval mechanisms and facilitation of self-service with reporting, analytics and data science.
- Eight or more years of data management and architecture experience required, including at least five years of Informatica development or administration experience preferred.
- Five years of experience with data modeling and data architecture (data lake and dimensional) preferred.
- Five years of experience with Data Lake and OLAP systems (star schema, snowflake and utility industry data models) preferred.
- Experience with an AWS cloud data pipeline leveraging tools such as Airflow, Lambda, Step Functions, Informatica BDM, Athena, and Redshift.
- Experience with Teradata migrations is plus
- Experience with data patterns to support reporting tools such as PowerBI and OBIEE as well as the data patterns
- Experience with various data management systems including MPP platforms (Teradata and Redshift), Data Lake, object stores, and RDMS platforms preferred.
- Experience in securing data at rest including obfuscation techniques such as tokenization, encryption or masking.
- Experience in various modeling strategies and model development tools is preferred.
- Substantial experience and advanced skills in SQL scripting required.
- Experience integrating the requirements and activities of a Data Governance program into the data architecture in a sustainable methodology is preferred.
- Experience in the processes related Agile and a CI/CD pipeline for data development and engineering improving release cadence and iterative development is preferred.
- English: Pre-intermediate high+
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o.
ICL Services posluje na međunarodnom tržištu od 2006. godine. Jedna je od najvećih i najstarijih ruskih IT kompanija koja je trenutno u top 100 svetskih kompanija koje u oblasti outsourcing-a i ključni partner Fujitsu kompanije.Danas kompanija “ICL Services” broji više od 1.000 zaposlenih koji uspešno sarađuju sa preko 80 krupnih klijenata iz 30 država sveta (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin), i pružaju…Više o poslodavcu