As Switzerland's leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
JobCloud is a leading digital company for the Swiss employment market, best known for the job portals jobs.ch and jobup.ch that connect thousands of candidates with the right job every day. With our leading job platforms and innovative hiring technologies, we have helped Swiss companies to hire successfully and efficiently for 20 years. We are also a privileged Google partner and we offer our clients the possibility to showcase their brands within the Ringier and TX Group network. Our team of 250+ employees at JobCloud is devoted to a common mission: finding the right job for the right person. Working from Zurich, Geneva, Vienna and Belgrade, every team member brings their unique expertise, culture and vision to our team every day.
To expand our JobCloud Belgrade Team for Kumo Project at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated AWS Engineer.
Kumo Project is a next generation web crawling solution that helps track and monitor our client web portals.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to design and implement technology solutions leveraging cloud capabilities. We need engineers with significant experience developing applications that are running natively within AWS.
- Implement cloud-native software solutions on the AWS platform.
- Build and share technical expertise with agile team members and other members of the organization.
- Provide operational support and troubleshooting for your team’s products and services
- Participate in technology communities of practice to define and continuously refine standards and best practices.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
- Achieve operational excellence by automating processes and creating maintainable, supportable, and testable solutions.
- Maintain appropriate controls and documentation to ensure compliance with all company and regulatory requirements
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and training for new or less experienced team members
- Provide leadership and guidance to your team in your technical field(s) of expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technology field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing
- Solid understanding and significant experience with modern software development practices, tools, and hardware technologies
- Solid understanding of Internet application security best practices
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting complex technical solutions
- Experience with Git/GitHub, and CI/CD tools
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and/or Kafka is desirable
- Python knowledge is a big plus
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office possibilities
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences etc.
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process