AbeloHost B.V. raspisuje oglas za poziciju High - Level English Content Writer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are continually looking for new opportunities in the internet world, and for this, we're searching and assembling a team of highly motivated and smart individuals who will further our network.
To that end, we are looking for a competent:
High - Level English Content Writer
work from home
willing to commit to a full-time position
This position is highly demanding — we are looking for someone to deliver quality content of all types to an international audience. These include articles, blog posts, web pages, copywriting and more, and cover a wide range of topics. Furthermore, this person also has to be competent enough to do peer review, and proofread content produced by the rest of our writing team.
- Near-native English proficiency
- Work experience and formal education is desirable, but not mandatory
- Ability to conduct in-depth research on a variety of topics using the internet
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Word or similar software
- Skilled, experienced proofreader
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Fact-checking experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Available for occasional weekend work
What we offer:
- Performance-based bonuses
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours for the foreseeable future
- Paid or unpaid internship for capable individuals who are unfamiliar with this line of work
- Working in a relaxed and results-oriented environment
- Great prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience for people just starting their career
- Salary range: 500-800 EUR
- If you believe you fulfil our requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send us a copy of your CV in English along with a cover letter
- You can also add a scan of your certificate or several samples of your published work
Applications which do not fulfil these requirements will not be taken into consideration, as the cover letter will be used for preliminary assessment of each applicant’s command of the language. Those who pass this first phase of recruitment will be given a short test article that will be used to determine their English proficiency and their ability to do research.
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!