HYCU, Inc. is rapidly expanding our monitoring and data-protection product set for hyper-converged infrastructures. We are hiring top sales talent to drive new HYCU business.
We’re seeking to fill multiple positions covering the West-European market with knowledge of Italian language .
As an Account Executive International, you’ll become a backup and recovery expert. Effectively leverage the channel and alliance partners to identify new customers. Become proficient in the competitive landscape and deliver our value proposition to key decision makers.
First 30 days
- Quickly get up to speed on HYCU, Inc.’s brand, culture, values, and work ethic;
- Understand hyper-converged infrastructures, backup and recovery market, our prospects and partners, what they want, and why they would do business with us;
- Complete new hire training Boot Camp and Enablement.
Next two months and beyond
- Effectively leverage internal prospecting campaigns, marketing, channel partners and resellers to maximize selling efforts;
- Align resources to support partner, prospect, and customer needs;
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and assigned territory quota;
- Create and execute on a sales territory plan with an emphasis on net new customers.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities
The Account Executive International is responsible for:
- Run sales cycle from lead to close for transactional and mid-market business;
- Hunt for new leads and opportunities in greenfield accounts and through channel partners;
- Effectively communicate value proposition and deliver live demos with prospects;
- Drive partner revenue generation activities through partner events, programs, and tradeshows;
- Align pre-sale and post-sale resources to support the overall business and customer needs;
- Continuously manage a pipeline of business and prospects by effectively collaborating with marketing and other business partners to drive new leads and opportunities;
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals against an assigned territory quota
- A bit of travel is required.
Specific Experience and Characteristics
The successful candidate must meet these basic requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Spoken and written fluency in Italian language;
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, technology preferred;
- Experience selling in data center space and/or disaster recovery highly preferred;
- Selling Nutanix or other Hyper-converged infrastructure vendors highly preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills and phone presence;
- Proven track record of success in goal-driven, metrics-based environment;
- Proven experience selling to accounts of all sizes, via channel and direct;
- Experience with team selling, demonstrate ability working with multiple resources to close business.
Resumes are important, but the successful candidate will also have these key personality traits:
- Hunter Mentality, must be pro-active when selling into Greenfield accounts;
- Professional, self-motivated, accountable, and strong sense of teamwork;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Resilient and persistent. Gets it done, whatever it takes;
- Self-directed with strong sense of personal ownership and accountability;
- Thinks critically; a problem solver; mentally tough;
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills;
- A good sense of humor, we like to have fun!
Comtrade grupacija je najveći IT sistem u jugoistočnoj Evropi, u čijem sastavu se nalazi 16 kompanija i koji posluje na teritoriji 10 zemalja. Ima više od 2000 zaposlenih, od čega je preko 1,200 softverskih inženjera, koji rade u tri tehnološka centra i 10 razvojnih kampusa. Osnovne delatnosti Comtrade-a su razvoj softverskih rešenja, sistem integracija i distribucija IT opreme, potrošačke elektronike i mobilnih telefona. U oblasti razvoja softvera sarađuje sa najvećim svetskim kompanijama poput…Više o poslodavcu