Viselio is a fast-growing travel start-up. We are a digital platform to help our customers obtain their travel documentation online, securely and efficiently. In order to support our future growth, we are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and passionate Account Manager (French Language)
- Build and manage relationships with Viselio’s B2B and B2B2C clients
- Make sure that SLAs and KPIs for the specific account are properly implemented, met and reported on.
- Act as the main contact for any operational issues, enquiries and special wishes the client may have.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as the Customer Care Team, IT, etc. in order to deliver a flawless experience.
- Manage and negotiate contract renewals, ensure contract profitability and maximisation of profit.
- Ramp up new contracts and agreements together with the Sales & Onboarding team.
- Actively promote new solutions and services offered by Viselio to existing clients and constantly seek opportunities to expand contract scope.
- Deliver regular reports on account status & account performance towards the management and the client.
- Make sure the client and his staff are properly trained in order to use Viselio’s solutions and continuously provide updated training material in collaboration with different departments
- Actively participate in trade fairs, meetups, etc. in order to nourish client relationships.
- Experience in account management, sales and/or customer service
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- An open and engaging personality
- A cool head and a structured approach to resolving complicated issues
- Experience in negotiating contracts, etc.
- Great analytical skills, a sense for structures and processes with a passion for details
- Good ICT know-how and passion about digital technology
- Previous experience in a start-up environment (desired)
- Fluency in English (company language), French (at least C1), German highly desired and finally
- Patience, grace and a great sense of humour.
- Dynamic, friendly and international working environment
- Modern and cozy downtown office
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health insurance
- Professional and personal development
- Team buildings and events
This is your chance to be part of a young and passionate team. Let us revolutionize a whole industry together!
Starting date: ASAP
If you think we are a fit, then please submit your CV together with references (optional) electronically in English.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Rudnicka 14
- PIB: 109748413
- Matični broj: 21235415