API Bank a.d. Beograd came into existence as a result of the sale of VTB Banka a.d. Beograd to Russian investor Andrey Shlyakhovoy in July of 2018. New owner of the bank, Mr. Shlyakhovoy comes from Far East of Russia, city of Khabarovsk and has extensive experience in the area of banking and financial services. Mr. Shlyakhovoy is also prominent entrepreneur in Russia with a strong record of successful projects in real estate development and agriculture.
New name of the bank represents its new face and vision for the future. Bank’s name and logo symbolize constant growth and development in a way that is both technological and organic. It is reflective of the digital environment we live in and relates to the shareholder’s vision for its future. Digital banking and applying latest financial technologies will be key elements of the bank’s strategy going forward. API Bank will provide digital solutions to its clients that are secure and easy to use. API Bank will continue to provide outstanding services to small and medium-sized corporate customers and be a bank of choice for individual clients seeking personalized approach and exceptional customer service.
Our employees are the most valuable asset of the bank. Holding degrees from leading universities in Serbia and EU with hands on deep knowledge of banking services industry and good command of Serbian, English and often Russian languages every day they help clients with the most demanding tasks.
We are looking for a:
- Responsible for acquisition of non-resident clients of the bank
- Proactively advise and consult with the clients, explaining the types of financial services available, including investment services and potential risks
- Closely monitor the performance of client accounts, to ensure that the accounts are behaving positively and meeting client needs
- To be aware of both the clients goals, client profitability for the bank, level of acceptable risk of particular customer and/or transaction
- Provide a superior level of courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and professional service to all existing and prospective clients
- Take ownership of client inquiries/concerns/complaints, ensuring timely resolution
- Performs receipt, recording and control of requests and documents in terms of formal and legal correctness, completes the documentation necessary for considering the request and making a decision about it approval. During the period of the relationship with the client, complements and updates the client files and monitors the fulfilment of obligations from the contracts concluded with the clients
- Identify opportunities to increase products’ profitability, create capacity and reduce expenses. Recognize potential new business opportunities and refer/discuss them with the line manager
- Monitoring of warning signals that can affect the negative tendencies from the point of view of business results, reputation and client's ability to service obligations and report to relevant managers
- Perform client sales&service support activities as required to meet client needs and maintain overall service standards
- Follow security procedures and, in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures notify the Bank’s structural units responsible for monitoring and supervisions of client’s activities on the account on any existing or potential risks of fraud, incompliance, money laundering and other potential events violating Bank’s internal regulations
- Protect the Bank’s assets by adhering to all payments, saving, investments and other related products’ regulations (as appropriate), Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements, process requirements, bank guidelines and established risk guidelines
- University degree;
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in similar positions;
- Active knowledge of Russian and English;
- PC skills.
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send your resume electronically. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 04.09.2021.
API Bank a.d. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Balkanska 2 (B2-Pametna zgrada)
- PIB: 105701111
- Matični broj: 20439866