Beiersdorf is a cosmetic company based in Hamburg, Germany. With more than 130 years of long-standing skin care tradition and experience in the field of research and development, Beiersdorf has a strong place in the global competitive market.
The Beiersdorf portfolio consists of NIVEA, the world's leading skin care and beauty brand, Eucerin, La Prairie, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast.
As we head into the future, we want to become the number one skin care company in the world.
We are working hard on hiring people who will fit our culture; those with a "can do" attitude, an associative approach to work, an emotional relationship with our brands, and a genuine desire to learn and grow professionally. Are you someone who can show ambition, accept changes, and take responsibility? If so, we would like to meet you.
We now have a great opportunity for a
Account and Field Execution Manager
to join our Sales division in Belgrade, Serbia
Account and field execution manager is responsible to lead, motivate and manage a team of sales representatives and to monitor implementation of agreed activities; to develop and execute commercial strategy for assigned customers to achieve sales, market shares, and financial targets; to supervises 3rd party merchandising agency and to manage assigned portfolio of customers.
You would be expected to:
- Plan and implement sales strategy in outlets of key account customers.
- Supervise sales representatives and merchandising agency and create development action plans.
- Set monthly objectives to sales representatives.
- Define expectations for sales representatives and merchandising agency.
- Check regularly level of execution at points of sale.
- Evaluate sales representatives’ performance, identify development areas for team members and creates individual development plans.
- Analyze level of execution and provide suggestions for visibility improvement of Beiersdorf assortment in the market.
- Report to stakeholders competition activities from the point of sale.
- Challenge the RTM approach and propose improvements.
- Develop, negotiate, monitor and ensure achievement of sales plans for assigned portfolio of customers.
- Establish effective business relationships with customers.
- Manage portfolio of customers according to predefined annual investments budgets.
- Create promo plans.
- List new products per defined plan of distribution.
- Work on administrative tasks for assigned portfolio of customers.
- Negotiate annual terms of cooperation for assigned portfolio of customers including promo plans, secondary placement agreements to improve sales results and shelf and assortment shares.
- Analyze sell out of customers, competitors’ activities, market trends and market shares per brand group and store format and propose action plans according to conclusions.
- Develop annual business plan for assigned portfolio of customers.
- Ensure cross functional communication and organize appropriate meetings.
- University degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales within FMCG industry.
- Knowledge about local market.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Driving license B category.
- Knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Can build and develop effective internal and external partnerships.
Motivated candidates who wish to continue their career in the international environment are kindly invited to introduce yourselves to us with a structured CV and motivation letter in English language.
Applications are expected exclusively electronically with full confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!