Boysen is a specialist in exhaust technology with headquarter in Altensteig, Germany. At 23 sites worldwide, our 4,600 employees develop and produce exhaust manifolds, catalytic converters, particulate filters, silencers, trims and complete exhaust systems for cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our major customers include the German vehicle manufacturers Audi, BMW, Daimler, Porsche and VW, the English brands Bentley and Rolls Royce and the commercial vehicle manufacturers Daimler and MAN.
As a complete system partner for the world’s leading car makers and commercial vehicle manufacturers, the industry has placed its trust in us for decades. We return this trust to our customers every day. With continuous innovations and the ideal solution to every problem. Growth needs objectives and vision. We certainly have plenty of both, but we also have something special besides: character. What does that mean? To put it quite simply: we are Boysen. We do things better.
For our company in Subotica, Serbia, we are looking for Accountant.
- Controls all accounting documents and other supporting documentation that is the subject of postings in the general ledger and analytical accounting
- Responsible for preparation and controls the following calculations: value added tax on goods and services, calculated exchange rate differences on the foreign funds, receivables and liabilities; accrued the interest of creditors, as well as all other tax calculations, except the calculations related to salaries
- Reconciliation of receivables and liabilities with the customers and suppliers
- Organizes the inventory of assets, stock and liabilities
- Responsible for preparation financial statements and tax balances in accordance with applicable local legislation and in accordance with international accounting standards, as well as internal policies and procedures
- Identify, support, and help implement ERP programs
- Participates in the work and cooperates with external and internal control authorities, tax administration, banks, audit and other business partners
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports in accordance with the applicable procedures and management requirements
- Faculty of Economics
- Minimum 5 years work experience on simular job in the production companies
- Preferably work experience in automotive industry
- Experience in use the different ERP systems
- Advance Computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Serbian
- Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Optional knowledge of German
- Good communication skills, great organization skills, initiative, resourcefulness, possibility of teamwork and independent work, flexibility
Boysen Abgassysteme d.o.o.
- Srbija, Subotica, Franje Kluza bb
- PIB: 110912046
- Matični broj: 21401056