Accountant (m, f, x)
KONE supports diversity and inclusion regardless of the gender identity, race, religion, marital status, or any other individual status, group or class protected by law. KONE encourages applications from minorities, women, disabled, and all other qualified applicants.
An accountant at KONE performs a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements. We are looking for an accountant with curiosity to learn, grow and develop within a fast-paced organization.
Main job responsibilities:
- Reconcile accounts, post journal entries, calculate month end accruals, calculate depreciations, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules so that the organization has a full and accurate statement of its financial position.
- Make payments to suppliers, receive post-payments from customers and reconcile cash, bank accounts and reports
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions.
- Assist the Chief Accountant or external fiscal advisor in preparing fiscal declarations (income tax, VAT)
- Provide technical accounting advice within area of expertise to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of the IFRS and Serbian accounting and tax law
- Proficient user of MS Office tools (especially Excel, e.g., pivot)
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics or in a relevant field (preferred, not a prerequisite)
- SAP knowledge and experience is an advantage
Your working style:
- Analyzing information in a logical and systematic way.
- Proposing practical solutions to address identified problems. Exploring a range of possible solutions.
- Working in a well-organized manner.
- Paying sufficient attention to details.
- Making plans in line with established procedures and guidelines.
- Checking the details of own work carefully.
- Analyzing information in a thorough and detailed way.
- Spotting critical errors that others have overlooked.
- Identifying important details and ensuring that they are correct.
- Maintaining a focus on detail when dealing with routine work.
- Working well under increasing time pressure.
WHO WE ARE At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization, which add value to the life cycle of any building. Through more effective People Flow®, we make people’s journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. Together with our partners and customers around the world, we help cities ... Saznajte više
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE