Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Magna Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality complete seating systems. Our solution includes seating structures, mechanisms and hardware, as well as foam and trim products for global automotive, heavy truck and bus industries. Our capabilities include market and consumer research; full concept development; design and engineering capabilities; testing, validation and world-class manufacturing.
We are looking for a Accountant for our plant in Odzaci, Serbia. In this position, you are preparing and maintaining the accounting records, accounts receivable, accounts payable, internal and external controls.
- Monitoring respective state accounting and tax regulations and informing the management about any relevant changes in due time
- Ensure proper back up and documentation for all transactions in line with local regulations
- Ensure accurate monthly reconciliations of all ledger accounts and supporting schedules
- General invoicing and daily bookkeeping (processing incoming and outgoing invoices, bank statements, accounts receivables, accounts payables);
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines for tax, statutory and corporate reporting
- Capitalization of fixed assets and depreciation calculation on timely basis
- Maintain accounts receivable/ payables records
- Verify reconciliation of A/R intercompany balances, and resolve intercompany disputes
- Maintain foreign exchange rates in SAP
- Protect the assets of the company by continual review and awareness of internal control issues, with appropriate recommendations for improvements
- Ensure that all applicable general ledger accounts are reconciled / analyzed to a level acceptable to both internal and external audit tests
- Participating in month end closing
- Liaison, advice and support department managers in all aspects of finance, compliance, reporting, taxes etc.
- Perform other duties as designated.
- Bachelor's or University’s degree in Finance/ Accounting
- Minimum 1-2 years of general accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Serbian Accounting & Tax Legislation, US-GAAP would be a plus
- Fully PC literate (MS Office, SAP)
- Native speaker in Serbian, fluently speaking and writing in English.
- Appropriate salary, depending on your specific qualification and professional experience
- Long-term and stable position in a growing, international company
- Interesting and versatile job scope and working conditions in a dynamic team with international networks
- Excellent personal development opportunities
Deadline for applications: 28.03.2020.