Pizza Lab is an international restaurant chain that has recently entered the Serbian market. As we are growing fast we need new members for our team.
Good spirits, teamwork and quick professional development are all guaranteed and highly valued by every member of our team.
We are currently looking for an experienced:
who will perform the full scope of activities related to the accounting process, in compliance with local legislation and company policies, including but not limited to:
- Cost accounting, AR/AP, Bank & cash transactions, Travel expenses, Fixed Assets & Depreciation, Inventory management, Revenue/cost accruals & deferrals, GL and BS reconciliations
- Bank payments
- Daily control and reconciliation of the cash availability of the company's stores by submitted reports;
- Preparation of VAT reports and tax returns
- Preparation of statutory Month-end and Year-end closing.
- Preparation of tax declarations and annual financial statements as well as group reporting for consolidation purposes;
- Reporting to local state & government authorities
- Cooperation with banks, auditors, tax agents, and law office
- Support company stakeholders with accounting data and reports and advise them on various finance related matters
- Preparation of Employment Contracts & Termination of such contracts, along with submission to the relevant authorities
- Payroll- calculation and payment of salaries, bonuses, rewards, overtime, additional benefits; Preparation and submission of monthly declarations and all required information
- Education: Bachelor's or Masters degree in Accounting or Finance
- English Language
- Knowledge of the regulations in finance and accounting
- Knowledge of the regulations related to tax and social security legislation
- Good understanding and working knowledge of labour and civil legislation
- Experience with computerized accounting systems
- Professional experience: At least 2 years in accounting
- Strong computer skills - MS Office, Excellent command on MS Excel
- Strong communication skills and good team player
- Polite, pleasant, warm personality
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work well independently using own initiative
- Ability to multi task and keep calm under pressure
- Flexible approach
- Competitive remuneration
- A challenging job
- Fast development perspectives in a growing innovative company
- Fun and collaborative working environment
If you recognize yourself as the next great addition to our team, please send us your CV and cover letter.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview
We look forward to meeting you.
Deadline for applications: 05.03.2020.
Pizza Lab d.o.o.
"Pizza Lab" je internacionalni lanac restorana sa nezamenljivim dizajnom, mladom ekipom, prijatnom atmosferom, kvalitetnim proizvodima i tehnologijom koja omogućava pripremu pice po želji klijenata i pečenje u specijalnim rernama koje traje manje od 2 minuta.Sa izuzetno intenzivnim rastom, Pizza Lab je za tri godine otvorio 10 restorana u Bugarskoj, dok su trenutno još dva u pripremi u Sofiji, kao i dva u Srbiji, u Beogradu. Zahvaljujući svom mladom i pozitivnom timu, Pizza Lab je jedan od…Više o poslodavcu