What we're looking for:
The Accountant is a key member of the accounting team, and is responsible for supporting the commissions and intercompany processes. This role is also responsible for ensuring Jaggaer’s compliance with GAAP in management reporting, GL accounting, and special projects as assigned.
Things you'll do:
- Support the commissions process – including maintaining the system – Captivate IQ
- Assisting with new agreements and ensuring they are entered into Captivate IQ
- Assist Sales team with training as needed to use commissions system
- Produce GL entries and balance sheet reconciliations to properly account for commissions, including deferred and accrued commissions
- Provide variance analysis to Finance and Sales, both to explain expense fluctuations and assist with plan design
- Record intercompany transactions between our 20+ subsidiaries
- Monitor intercompany transactions recorded by other accountants and correct imbalances timely
- Reconcile and report on intercompany balances
- Produce GL entries and balance sheet reconciliations to properly account for other assigned GL areas.
- Provide variance analysis and other reporting for assigned GL areas such as audit documentation, memos, reporting for special projects
- Other areas may include: accounting for rent, travel, special projects, et. al.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a fast-paced accounting team.
- Possesses the intellectual curiosity, integrity, judgment and ownership mentality that are necessary to function in an accounting management role in a Private or Publicly-traded Company.
- Preferred systems experience: NetSuite
- Motivated self-starter able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work collaboratively within Finance and with other teams across Jaggaer to perform job duties.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor and ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy to deliver quality outputs.
- Able to follow through on details and design solutions.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel.
- US GAAP proficiency required.
- Continuously review processes and identify and implement improvements.
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, training, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, New year gifts and packages for you and your children, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more.
Apply now and be part of our success! Please provide CV in the English language.
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.
JAGGAER / Pool4Tool
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent ... Saznajte više
"I started my career at Jaggaer as part of an international Data, Analytics, and ML team. In addition to professional and personal development and the opportunity to work on various and interesting projects, ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- FOOD AND DRINKS
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- WORK FROM HOME
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- FAMILY & PARENTHOOD
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- TEAM BUILDING
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES