TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
About the role
The position supports the Accounting & Tax team ensuring TMF’s clients are provided with an efficient, professional and high-quality service that meets all statutory obligations. You will be responsible for the correct completion and filing of documentation, ensuring accurate accounting and working in a timely and efficient manner to ensure the successful delivery of services to clients.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Up-to-date accounting of the basic documentation received;
- Participation to annual statutory audits and preparation of statutory financial statements;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly reports and cash flows according to local and international rules;
- Contact with clients, tax advisers, auditors and legal advisers;
- Communication and maintaining relationship with banks, tax office, commercial register, other institutions relevant for client's business;
- Archiving of documentation, preparing correspondences, sorting documentation;
- Preparation and submission of tax forms;
- Preparation of other reports requested by the client/third party;
- Preparation of trial balance, reconciliation to sub ledgers;
- Preparation of accounting documents: outgoing invoices, business trip calculations, etc.
- Preparation of supporting data for tax reports: Value added tax, Corporate income tax, Personal income tax.
The successful candidate is analytical and methodical with experience as an Accounting Specialist. Possesses deep knowledge of accounting & tax regulations coupled with exemplary people skills. Integrity, team spirit and strong organizational skills are highly valued attributes.
Ideally, you are meeting following hiring criteria:
- Certified Accountant or similar level qualification;
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in accounting, good knowledge of accountancy and taxation rules;
- Good communication skills and service orientation;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Strong technical affinity: excellent computer skills, experience with accounting software;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to communicate and interact well with clients and colleagues;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Readiness to meet deadlines.
What's in it for you:
Make an impact: Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF: At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity: Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem finansijskih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji i tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas, TMF Group posluje u preko 83 zemlje širom sveta i ima 125 kancelarija. Fokusiramo se na pružanje specijalizovanih i za poslovanje bitnih finansijskih i administrativnih usluga koje našim klijentima omogućavaju lakše poslovanje na različitim geografskim lokacijama. TMF Group-a u Srbiji ... Saznajte više
- RAD OD KUĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE