In Tarkett, we are committed to offer the ultimate customer experience, designing flooring and sports surfaces solutions for the well-being of people and respecting the environment. With 12,500 employees worldwide, we are an international company which started to operate in Serbia since 2002nd. Our global strength drives teams of experts, who work with clients to tailor the design, manufacture and delivery of integrated floor solutions to the local environment.
Since 2020th, we established Accounting Shared Services Center in Novi Sad, which integrates accounting processes from several legal entities within the Western Europe Division.
In order to strengthen the team and successfully integrate all processes, we are searching for experienced accountants with following job description:
- Processes invoice posting, accounts payable clearing & journal entries
- Maintains general ledger
- Performs reconciliations
- Assists in external audits Creates, validates and corrects journal vouchers and inter-company transactions
- Sets up recurring, accrual and reversal journal entries
- Runs various reconciliation ledgers, reconciles targeted accounts and evaluates period to period variances
- Runs various reports to support business unit managers and cost center managers
- Coordinates inventory cycle counts & prepares inventory valuation
- University degree, preferably in Economics or related
- Experience in accounting shared services center and activities migration is a strong plus
- Fluent in English
- Experience in using Windows, MS Office and IT tools (SAP, especially FI module)
- Ability to understand and solve problems
Let´s design the future of society. Together. We expect your application until the November 30th, 2021. The position is based in Novi Sad. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.