- Novi Sad Location
- Outsourcing company providing services to Australian based business
- Huge opportunity for growth
- Extensive training in technical and communication skills
The company specializes in providing bookkeeping, accounting, and financial control services to small Australian businesses. Its operations have been expanding over the last 4 years. The next step on the path to pursue a strategy for sustained growth is the creation of this new position of Accountant.
Working and living in Novi Sad, you will directly work on a portfolio of SME clients. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Set-up bank rules and Invoice processing system for speedy transactions processing
- Review all Accounts Payable invoices for appropriate coding and approval for payments
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Process cheque requests
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies
- Monitor Accounts Payable aging and action on it
- Prepare sales invoices according to the client requirements and policies
- Reconcile all bank accounts and credit cards
- Assist in month-end closing
- Maintain internal systems and processes
If you are keen to pursue this genuinely exciting opportunity, you will need to have a number of attributes:
- Faculty of Economics not mandatory but will be considered as an advantage
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role not mandatory but will be considered as an advantage
- Strong IT skills and sound knowledge of Excel, Word, Gmail, and similar applications
- Flexible team player who thrives in a dynamic, customer service focused environment
- Commitment to developing through training, and participating proactively in staff meetings
Please answer the following questions and submit with your CV:
- Why did you decide to apply for this job?
- What would you do to make your work stand out from the rest?
- Can you give me some examples of how you've done this job in the past, and the results you've gotten? Any numbers would be great.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Accountant with a love of multitasking to make a genuine contribution to the growth of an exciting company.
Please submit your CV's in English.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Despota Ugljese 21 21 000 Novi Sad
- PIB: 107775700
- Matični broj: 20869992