For our client, Siemens Gamesa, a leader in the renewable energy industry, Workforce is looking for motivated candidates for the position of:
- Records of transactions related to fixed assets, intangible assets, provisions
- Support during the internal and external audit
- Participate in the annual physical inventory;
- Analysis and reporting for regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) financial and tax statements
- Support in planning, preparing and submitting financial statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards local GAAP standards, etc.
- Support in preparation of tax returns and calculations of taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations by required deadlines
- University degree in Economics or similar field
- At least 3+ years of professional achievements in the same field, ideally within a multinational environment
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience in SAP system is an advantage; good PC skills (Excel program knowledge)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu