Sanne Group d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Accounting and Investor Services Support Intern.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
SANNE is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services. Established for over 30 years and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1,600 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £250 billion of assets.
As leaders in our field, we deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of regulated businesses within 20 leading financial jurisdictions spread globally across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. We service clients through a number of specialist businesses which are led by directors with extensive asset class and market experience. They in turn are supported by multifunctional teams aligned to the specific requirements of each client, across one accredited platform. We provide services in private debt and capital markets, real estate, private equity, hedge, institutional, executive incentives, private client and investment treasury services. Client service is paramount at SANNE. Each client has a lead director who is the single point of contact for the client and is involved in all elements of the client account.
Accounting and Investor Services Support Intern
Sanne Group d.o.o. Beograd, a Sanne Group Company, is a premier fund administration service provider of alternative assets located across the globe. SANNE is a fast growing firm expanding its operational support model with resources located in Belgrade.
We are recruiting for an intern, who will assist in providing accounting and investor services support, working as part of a team supporting clients.
- Prepare ad hoc reconciliations & schedules in Excel
- Assist with chart of accounts set-up
- Preparation of journal entries and cash reconciliations
- Assist with fund financial statements, with footnotes and supporting schedules
- Assist with client web portal for investor communications
- Assist with investor contact maintenance
- Assist with investor wire information
- Special projects and additional ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned
Skills / experience required
- 3rd or 4th year student of the Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Organizational Sciences
- Commit 20 hours per week up to 6 months
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written/verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to multi-task
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also, please be informed that we will keep your CV in our database for the period of 6 months for any future openings for this or similar roles. In case you would like us to delete your data, please write to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!