cubicles.com is seeking a detailed-oriented Bookkeeping Accounts Coordinator with QuickBooks experience to join our team.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong and developed skill set in the world of A/P & A/R along with the experience and temperament to effectively interface with humans from both sides of the ledger. Customers and Vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A/R Prep & Processing
- A/R Invoicing & Project Management Coordination
- A/R Aging & Collections
- A/P Posting
- A/P Aging & Bill Paying
- Operating Accounts Payments Processing
- Credit Card Processing & Payments
- Statements and Reports
- Oversight of payment gateways, i.e. Paypal, Credit Card Merchant Accounts
- Processing monthly and quarterly sales tax payments
- Oversee Equipment leasing information & interface with applicants and financers
- Plus various administrative duties not listed here :)
- Must have at least two years’ experience in A/P & A/R using QuickBooks or Comparable Software (QB Preferred)
- Must have excellent English skills. Written and Verbal
- Must have excellent skills in MS Office: Excel, Word & Outlook
- Strong attention to detail is must, accuracy is a must!
- Must be extremely organized and task oriented
- Strong analytical, quantitative and foundational accounting
PERSONAL TRAITS, CHARACTERISTICS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- University degree a plus
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have excellent communications skills; written and verbal
- Must be a team player and have thick sick
- General understanding & interest in the world of space planning, interior design, and office furniture is a BIG PLUS.
For immediate consideration please submit your CV and cover letter, including answers to the questions listed below.
Your engagement will be with a USA based company, governed by a general labor contract that will be performance and time based, defined by mutual agreement.
Please tell us about your ability to meet the following requirements in a brief cover letter as your expression of interest in this position:
# 1 LANGUAGE - Are you proficient in American English? Are you stronger verbally or in writing?
# 2 WORK TYPE - This role is full time and permanent/long term. Is this consistent with your objectives?
# 3 SCHEDULE – Our office is headquartered in NYC and is open for business Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM (EST/GMT-5). We expect all remote team members, regardless of personal time zone, to be able to work during most or all these hours. If you’re located in the Eurozone, do you have experience working the “night shift”? How well will it fit into your lifestyle?
# 4 REMOTE CULTURE – We’re very face to face: we like to stay connected to each other by webcam and microphone in our online meeting spaces. Your virtual presence is essential for effective team collaboration. Please tell us if you’re camera shy and/or how you feel about seeing & being seen on camera during working hours.
# 5 INTERNET ACCESS – A high speed/broadband internet connection is crucial for this work. Working remotely means connecting to our US located computers and staying connected in our virtual office. Please go to www.speedtest.net and include your result with your submission.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Long Island City, 29-28 41st Ave