JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
Accounts Receivable Specialist (M/F)
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generate reports and statements for internal use
- Providing requested information from its area of responsibility
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Fluency in English and German language
- 1-2 years of experience
- Skilled MS Office user
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP system and/or CPM system
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Customer oriented
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu