SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Administrative Assistant.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
The Administrative Assistant actively supports all employees and the General Manager in administrative and organizational tasks (meeting coordination and minutes, event organization, travel management, office stationery procurement, etc.) and thus guarantees a smooth operation of the respective tasks.
- Planning, scheduling and support the organization of business trips
- Office stationery management
- Organization of post distribution
- Point of contact for all employees (internally) and vendors (externally)
- All other administrative support and office organization
- Global documents publishing ODC coordination
- Training coordination
- OSHE coordination
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Commercial or secretarial education
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as an Assistant or in a similar position gained in an international working environment (Senior Management level)
- Ability to work independently and deal with multiple tasks under pressure in a short time frame
- In depth knowledge of all Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proactive and hands-on personality with strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Very strong organizational skills
- Flexible oriented person
- Reliable and diplomatic at all levels
- Excellent communications skills in English (Level C1) and German (desirable), any other language is a plus
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 30.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!