Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
Administrative Associate - responsibility for performing full range of tasks related to Intellectual Property protection for our customers. Independently fulfilling operational tasks, that include communication with the clients, communication with the network of agents and ensuring that all deadlines, both internal and external, are met in addition to providing cost estimations and invoices for the services rendered. The main accountabilities are listed below:
Main responsibilities and corresponding activities:
- Analyzing and following requests from the quote to the instruction, examining or downloading source document, while respecting the customer deadlines, customer specificities, internal procedures and templates, quality standards and KPIs and updating customers’ specificities if applicable
- Communicating via e-mail and phone with customers and suppliers in a proactive and customer-oriented manner to process efficiently the request, while respecting the internal communication and complaint policy, customer specificities, internal procedures & templates, quality standards and KPIs
- Monitoring the reception of acknowledgment of receipt for documents from the suppliers and customer via proactive follow-ups and reminders to meet the customer deadlines
- Proactively recommending improvements as well as corrective and preventive actions to reduce customer complaints, improve efficiency and mitigate risks
- Participating in creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and a team spirit by training, assisting and monitoring new colleagues
- Should possess good knowledge of MS-Office applications e.g. MS-Excel, MS-Word
- Work experience on the similar position will be considered as advantage
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- High attention to details, rigorous and customer-oriented attitude
- Organized and able to meet internal and official deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CPA Global, Part of Clarivate
CPA Global, part of Clarivate, is a global leader in Intellectual Property software and tech-enabled services, serving over 12,000 law firm and corporate customers every day. Our commitment is to give IP professionals the information, insight and technology they need to manage the world’s ideas. We operate at the heart of the innovation lifecycle, providing the actionable information and insights our customers need to make critical decisions with speed and certainty. We arm innovators with unique ... Saznajte više
"If I was asked what is the one most important quality a good employer should have, I would without any hesitation respond with “care”. It is the true and authentic care that sets the foundation of all ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA