Brose is the world’s fourth-largest familyowned automotive supplier. Our mechatronic systems for doors, seats or electric motors and drives can be found in every second new vehicle around the world today.
Around 80 automobile manufacturers, over 40 suppliers and 50 e-bike manufacturers rely on our efficiency and performance. About 25,000 employees work for Brose at 65 locations in 24 countries and generated 6.2 billion euros turnover in 2019
As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Providing of all documents for the creation of complaints, resolution of errors in the transmission of electronically received data from suppliers (EDI data)
- Identification of supplier labels and marking of material with Brose stock labels
- Acceptance of delivery documents and their registration in SAP and ensuring the smoothness and completeness of incoming goods through SAP or without it
- Coordination of unloading of trucks and vans and receipt of oversize shipments and subsequent handover to employees to another department
- Records of packaging accounts
- Archiving of booked documents
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures of the company including Health, Safety and Environmental protection
- High school degree, desirable technical high school degree
- Two years of work experience in automotive logistics is an advantage
- Desirable knowledge of SAP program
- Good organizational skills
- Good functioning in the team as well as flexibility
- Fluency in English and Serbian
A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performancebased compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete
Kompanija Brose već preko 100 godina prednjači u oblikovanju budućnosti automobila. Po veličini četvrti dobavljač automobilskih delova na svetu, u porodičnom vlasništvu, gradi u Pančevu, blizu Beograda, novi razvojni i proizvodni centar za elektromotore i pogone. Ovde će narednih godina nastati visokostručna radna mesta za 1.100 radnika sa atraktivnom karijernom perspektivom.