About Advanced Silicon Serbia
Advanced Silicon is Electronic design and fabless chip design company developing and delivering Electronic Systems as well as mixed-mode Integrated Circuits (ICs) for standard and specific applications (ASSPs, ASICs). We design and manufacture state-of-the-art electronic systems for our touch screen applications and for other customers in the medical, gaming and avionics sector. Our touch solutions, powered by our own IC, provide cutting edge interactive displays with high speed multi-touch capabilities, active pen and 3D gestures recognition.
Advanced Silicon has established in 2018 a subsidiary in Novi Sad, Serbia, to set-up an R&D branch office, a manufacturing site and a logistics center. Advanced Silicon Serbia, established in partnership with RT-RK, is actively looking for motivated and skilled staff to build and develop this new subsidiary. Advanced Silicon is offering competitive compensation packages and a dynamic environment with state-of-the-art technology, developing business, and fast growing teams.
- Lead the Electronic System Design activity in AS Serbia
- Participate to project definition, interact with the project stakeholders (commercial, project manager, other R&D teams) to understand the customer and projects goals and propose technical solutions within cost and timeline targets
- Specify electronic board using state of the art, select circuits
- Drive design, implementation and testing of electronic boards during project execution
- Support production and deployment after the product is released
- Manage a team of 4-8 hardware designers
- Master degree Engineer or equivalent in hardware engineering / electronics
- At least 5 years of electronics design practice, in digital and analog designs with FPGAs
- Technical leadership attitude
- Team player, you enjoy working in small team and in a dynamic environment
- You can work in international and multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.