Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of Affiliate Partnership Manager (remote role based anywhere in Europe).
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold, and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Have you got a track record of building successful affiliate partnerships? Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
You will be on a mission to expand our business by successfully running our Affiliate Program - reaching out to different affiliate types and establishing mutually beneficial relationships. You will be also creating management reports, collaborating closely with the CEO and the outreach team member, and setting up our Affiliate Centre.
How will you do this?
- By attracting, identifying, and concluding new affiliate partnerships and onboarding new affiliates
- Setting up & monitoring KPIs
- Creating and narrating reports to higher management
- Running affiliate nurture campaigns including contests and seasonal campaigns to drive higher engagement for existing products and support new product launches
- Organizing outreach methods to build and maintain positive relationships with multiple affiliates and publishers internationally
- Negotiating all affiliate deals and payout types, helping us achieve our targets for customer acquisition costs, while remaining competitive in the marketplace to attract the best affiliate traffic sources
- Collaborating with colleagues including the content team and other digital marketing channels such as Social and Search
- Planning and managing creation of an Affiliate Centre with swipe copy such as long-form articles, short copy ads and ad creative, while supporting top affiliates with custom requirements such as co-branded marketing materials and landing pages
- Staying current with trends in affiliate marketing and identifying new opportunities, both within and beyond the cryptocurrency industry such as personal finance, travel, and gaming
We are looking for someone who:
- Can identify and reach out to different affiliate types (listing websites, influencers, smaller publishers, super affiliates)
- Knows how tracking works
- Can write a good sales copy
- Can create an offer and knows what conversions represent
- Is great in negotiating
- Can create elaborate reports using Google Sheets and present them
- Is analytical, business savvy and can read data
- Enjoys sales, result oriented and self-driven
- Is tech savvy and expert in G-Suite, HasOffers, Slack
- Understands how Google SEO works
- Has previous experience in using any platform for email automation
- Has a passion for crypto and blockchain
- Is committed to continuous personal and professional development
Ideal, but not required:
- History of managing own affiliate campaigns, promoting affiliate programs through organic and/or paid channels such as CPA networks
- Experience with large, global affiliate networks, in-depth knowledge of the international market
- Previous experience in crypto industry
- Fluency in another language apart from English
- Based in Europe or in any other zone that is close to CET
- Any relevant professional or academic qualification
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our Affiliate Partnership Manager to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you, but you don't have all the experience/qualifications listed above - please apply and tell us about that in your cover letter.
What we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Be a part of a team of experienced and friendly marketing rockstars
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan;
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
We review applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible!
At Kriptomat, our primary goal is to provide everyone, everywhere the freedom, fulfillment, and fairness they deserve through an easy-to-use platform we offer to our customers. With customers all around Europe, we are willing to hire the best and brightest talent to our team of professionals. Our team is full of rockstars, each highly talented in their own expertise. We maintain an unbiased, diverse, collaborative, high performing, and positive company culture. As a certified financial technology…Više o poslodavcu