dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. As part of the Emirates Group, dnata ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world.
For one of our UK based travel brands, we are looking for motivated, hardworking and customer-oriented career seekers, who are up for the challenge.
Airline Ticketing Consultant - English language
As a Ticketing Consultant based in Belgrade, you will deal with customer requests and effectively try to resolve them. You will be responsible for delivering great service in English language.
- Issue airline tickets and vouchers for ground arrangements accurately within the company standards.
- Reissue of airline tickets in a timely manner.
- Ensure telephone enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements.
- Manage all ticketing queues
- Ensure ticket deadlines are met.
- Achieve Key Performance indicators, including Productivity, Quality, Loss and Attendance/Time Keeping KPI’s.
- Achieve department revenue targets and objectives.
- Maintain good working relationships with all departments.
- Be approachable and available to offer assistance and advice to colleagues
- Attend training sessions and meetings where applicable.
- Keep up to date on products, services, policies and procedures to ensure accurate information and correct implementation.
- Adhere to company regulatory requirements such as data protection, data privacy etc.
- Previous GDS experience mandatory – preferably Galileo (optionally Amadeus or SABRE)
- Fluency in English language
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- High computer literacy
- Right to live and work in Serbia
- Readiness to work in shifts, weekends included
We are offering:
- Dynamic, warm and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- A permanent contract with a six month probationary period
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully-paid training
- 40-hour work week
- Working from home as an option
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
dnata je članica kompanije Emirates Group. Osnovana davne 1959. godine u Dubaiju, danas je jedan od najvećih globalnih pružalaca usluga u avio-industriji. Partnerstvo ostvaruje sa preko 300 avio-kompanija širom sveta u oblasti prihvata i otpreme aviona, putnika, prtljaga i keteringa, a bavi se i turističkim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Timska druženja
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Obuke, konferencije