!!! If you don't have 2 years of AMAZON PPC experience please don't apply !!!
Who we are
Sophie Society is a tightly knit team of young driven performers who cooperate together as a family. We have a culture of radical accountability and a focus on personal/professional growth. We believe in allowing everyone to bring their own weirdness to the table to succeed.
Sophie provides advertising management and content services to eCommerce businesses that sell on Amazon. We are the agency that the biggest and most well-known players in the Amazon industry go to get services for their members. Folks like Amazing.com (ASM) and Titan Network use Sophie for their content and Ad management.
We're fully remote, so everyone in Sophie has the freedom to work where they want. We all get together at least once a year somewhere in the world to realign and reconnect in person.
In this role, you can expect to be supported and encouraged by your fellow teammates. You can also expect to be challenged and forced to grow. We have grown very fast over the last year and we expect to continue our upward trajectory. This is a chance to experience a role that makes a critical difference at the early stages of a fast-growing company.
Sophie is where great performers go to become legendary performers.
Role (Overview of the Position)
This position manages the communication with the clients subscribed to our PPC services. The PPC Account Manager is responsible for ensuring constant communication with the clients via email and virtual meeting, expectation setting, goal tracking, client training, consulting and helping the client troubleshoot issues with their business that are related to PPC performance.
On a day to day the account manager will be in communication with the PPC Manager handling the accounts on the portfolio and coordinate with them what would be the next steps for an account. Constant communication with the team is crucial for this role as you are the one responsible for telling the client what’s going on with the account, where it is heading and what are the next steps to take to hit the account’s goals.
You’ll also be responsible for relaying any important information or request to the clients and sharing the weekly and monthly reports.
Responsibilities (Tasks associated with the Role):
- Communicating the PPC strategies for the clients based on their goals.
- Keeping track of the PPC goals for the client on a yearly, quarterly, monthly, and weekly basis.
- Working along the PPC Manager in creating the plan of action and implementing the strategies developed.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction on both the service provided and overall experience to ensure continued fulfillment of our PPC services.
- Developing solutions to combat problems or challenges that hinder the PPC accounts.
- Conducting research on developments/trends in the industry that are related to PPC
- Following thought-leaders and researching relevant strategies to improve and innovate our current PPC strategy.
Professional Experience Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in AMAZON PPC(!!!) advertising (if you don't have AMAZON PPC experience please don't apply)
- A service-oriented and customer-focused mindset.
- Knowledge of the most up to date Amazon PPC Strategies
- Have a deep understanding of Amazon’s Algorithm, the fundamentals of product launches, listing optimization/visual content, and be up to date with Amazon’s TOS
- Have Experience providing excellent customer service - i.e. monitoring and managing customer service inquiries, complaints and requests.
- Have the ability to understand data from Amazon’s dashboards (business reports, search term reports and advertising console)
- This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required as needed in this fast-paced startup environment.
- Business consultant mindset
- A clear understanding of the PPC services offered, challenges of each service, and potential of each service.
- Comprehensive knowledge of how to define KPI’s, track analytics, and process data in the PPC accounts
- Deep knowledge of Amazon advertising requirements and general Amazon strategies.
- A team player.
- Ability to plan and execute strategies that align with the account’s goals and objectives.
- A methodical approach at tracking data (reporting)
- An effective communicator with critical thinking and great problem-solving skills.
- Skilled at conflict resolution.
- Proficiency in Asana, Slack, Excel, Google Office, Loom, Helium10, Mufasa, Samurai Seller.
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated by a deeper purpose.
- Ability to adapt, think on your feet, outside the box, and act fast and responsibly.
- Accurately tracking project delivery, cost and conversion
- Bi-weekly strategy and review calls with the clients
- Client relationship management
- Client retention
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Sophie Society Co.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Hopewell, 66 snydertown Rd