We're searching for an eCommerce Store Manager/Amazon FBA Specialist to support our rapidly growing sales channels: Amazon and our Ecommerce store: Rockay.com.
- Manage the Amazon catalogs including feeds and product listings.
- Optimize listings per Amazon SEO best practices.
- Monitor competitors and adjust the approach to ensure our position as a category leader.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels in all applicable Amazon marketplaces.
- Help with inventory forecasting for large product catalog
- Maintain and update A+ content (images, copy etc.)
- Manage reporting to keep track of appropriate KPIs and sales data.
- Monitor Amazon account health and metrics; proactively alert team for issues and resolve as appropriate.
- Contact Amazon support whenever issues arise along and consistently following up with them
- Participate as required as Business Lead on any projects requiring Amazon Marketplace participation (e.g. ERP to Amazon integrations).
- Work with Customer Support Team to respond to customer feedback (transactional feedback and product reviews).
- Maintain awareness of best practices for Amazon sellers.
- Monitor and manage other appropriate marketplace environments in the future (e.g. Ebay, Walmart, Jet, etc) as required.
Oversee and optimize new product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, ranking algorithms, and product search
- Manage online product reviews for the whole catalog, along with ensuring top seller rating.
Analyze data within Amazon, present findings and recommendations for areas of growth in terms of product catalog and strategy.
Overall all site maintenance
- Upload new products including bundles. (All types of posting on our website)
- Add new product info, SKU, Price, weight.
- Ongoing optimization to product pages (SEO, Good Looking URLs etc.)
- Starting/Pausing campaigns of all types.
- Help build performance dashboard with the head of Ads
- Assist UX designer in performing A/B split testing and reporting
- Assist and manage the translation of the website to local languages and uploading copy.
- Fluent in English (ability to speak either German, Spanish or Italian is a big plus.)
- Advanced Experience working with Amazon Seller Central and similar retail portals preferred.
- Track record of working with a CMS system such as WooCommerce, Shopify or similar.
- Knowledge of best practices for SEO across Amazon and eCom stores.
- Experience with a central PIM system and ERP system is a big bonus.
Rockay is a small family-owned company with no outside investments. We pride ourselves on taking care of our people and believe our employees are our most valuable asset.
Rockay’s office is located in Rødovre, Denmark. Only 7km from the city center. The company has 18 employees, 8 are sitting at the office daily. The rest live around Europe but visit the office from time to time.
You will work from our “remote” office in Novi Sad in Serbia, in a co-working space with 2 other team members.
Pay is based on experience and will be agreed upon before hiring.
Rockay is a small family-owned company with no outside investments. We pride ourselves on taking care of our people and believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Rockay’s office is located in Rødovre, Denmark. Only 7km from the city center. The company has 18 employees, 8 are sitting at the office daily. The rest live around Europe but visit the office from time to time. As a premium running apparel brand, we strive to provide runners with world-class products while helping the world…Više o poslodavcu