If you are not open to direct feedback, not willing to grow and learn, and do not communicate effectively - this job is not for you.
Who are we?
We are VibraxLabs. We are currently selling mainly on Amazon.com. We are looking for an eCommerce/Amazon assistant to help out with a variety of responsibilities.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who has great written English and a willingness to grow and improve.
List of responsibilities which may be included, for example:
- Communicate with Amazon support on a regular basis regarding any issues the account has. That means regularly being on the phone with Amazon and knowing the ins and outs of Amazon.
- Do our customer support in response times which are less than 24 hours. Currently, the load is very low.
- Create shipping labels and send to suppliers.
- Follow-up with suppliers based off check-lists to make sure our purchase orders are going smoothly.
- Filling in data in various spreadsheets we have to keep consistent data.
- Deal with inventory files inside Amazon and knowing how to handle and navigate them 100%.
- Doing maintenance work both on our own Shopify store and our Amazon store.
- Monitoring samples and product shipments and calling the shipping providers
Our requirements are:
- Great communication skills, via written way and through voice.
- Previous experience with customer support
Further requests? Interested?
- Please answer the questions in the survey.
Vibraxlabs is the leading provider of supplements. You can learn more information here: https://www.vibraxlabs.com/ Currently, we open new directions in our product line, hence we need more help in the process of making the impact in the world of health.Više o poslodavcu