If you are not open to direct feedback, not willing to grow and learn, and do not communicate effectively - this job is not for you.
Who are we?
HelloChakra provides physical products which help empower people's health and spirituality. We are a new company that started 1 year ago and we are proud we are building our team and launching many products that improve people's life.
Our company is growing with a lot of moving variables - and we are looking for someone who wants to join the journey and grow with us!
We are a 100% remote company run by two owners who are easy and flexible. We are a small team. You'll enjoy a no-meeting policy and most of your time will be focused on doing work rather than attending unnecessary meetings. You will have the option to grow, receive challenging things to do, and receive a platform to grow. We believe in enjoying what you do, we believe in excellence in what we do and we believe in having fun in the meanwhile.
We have a few eCommerce brands. We are currently selling mainly on Amazon.com. We are looking for an eCommerce/Amazon assistant to help out with a variety of responsibilities.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who has great written English and a willingness to grow and improve.
List of responsibilities which may be included, for example:
- Communicate with Amazon support on a regular basis regarding any issues the account has. That means regularly being on the phone with Amazon and knowing the ins and outs of Amazon.
- Do our customer support in response times which are less than 24 hours. Currently, the load is very low.
- Create shipping labels and send to suppliers.
- Follow-up with suppliers based off check-lists to make sure our purchase orders are going smoothly.
- Filling in data in various spreadsheets we have to keep consistent data.
- Deal with inventory files inside Amazon and knowing how to handle and navigate them 100%.
- Doing maintenance work both on our own Shopify store and our Amazon store.
- Monitoring samples and product shipments and calling the shipping providers
Our requirements are:
- Great communication skills, via written way and through voice.
- Willingness to grow and learn
- Ability to be autonomous
Interested? Next steps:
Please answer the questions in the survey to the fullest as a next step and we'll review your application from there.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Cheyenne, 1712 Pioneer Ave. Ste 500