BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
Business Unit Overview:
BlackRock Finance consists of finance professionals in disciplines such as Financial Reporting & Analysis (“FP&A), Treasury, Regulatory & Statutory Reporting, Finance Operations Support and Controllers. Within the Controllers’ Group the Global Revenues team has responsibility for all Global Revenue bookings and billing/collection for a subset of BlackRock technology clients.
Collections Specialists are responsible for working with our end user customers. The position's contribution is ensuring that the accounts receivable portfolio turns into cash. This position will be assigned an individual Accounts Receivable portfolio of invoices in which they will be accountable for its performance. This position will be reporting to the Manager, Accounts Receivable based in Belgrade.
- Own the entire A/R process - ensuring that all invoices/contracts are handled on time, accurate, and approved correctly
- Manage the invoicing cycle to meet or exceed month end deadlines
- Provide recommendations to improve quality of invoicing, reporting
- Ensures compliance with all organization’s policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Resolves customer A/R differences
- Initiates contact on assigned customer base and effectively manages the customer relationship in order to drive resolution of outstanding receivables.
- Facilitates customer payments by providing necessary documentation to customer in a timely manner.
- Uses good business judgment in partnering with other Salesforce.org employees including Sales, and Sales Operations to achieve results.
- Ability to resolve issues independently while recognizing when escalation is appropriate.
- Participates on process improvement projects as assigned.
- Researches issues thoughtfully and thoroughly before responding or escalating.
- Provides reports and data on assigned portfolio as requested to A/R Manager
- This is a key role in a team which is core to the entire Finance process and allows interaction with colleagues and teams around the globe.
- This role will give the individual an excellent opportunity to develop their time management skills by working to tight timelines and deliver output for a myriad of stakeholders.
- The candidate will be provided the responsibility of owning specific areas thus allowing them the opportunity to understand entire processes and procedures, while being supported.
- 1-2 Years of Collections Experience preferred – optional not required
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in English and French
- Excel intermediate knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good customer relationship skills to manage a variety of customer interactions
- Demonstrated initiative
- Thrives in a team environment
- University Degree (Faculty of Economics or similar)
- Is willing to learn and be flexible
- PC Skills: Microsoft office (Excel, Word)
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA