Android Developer is responsible for developing applications for different devices powered by Android operating system. Android Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Primary focus of Android Developer is development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
Type of contract: Permanent
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code, help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Proofreading code and correcting mistakes before app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that Android app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of OOP patterns and data structures
- Experience in using third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience working with custom UI layouts
- Experience with Git
- Experience in working in Agile environment and Scrum methodologies
- Presence for high-quality user experience and impeccable interface
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in working on a large project / team and exposure to well-designed APIs, high data flow, efficient algorithms
- Experience with in-app billing
- Experience in the iOS environment
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Ability to learn and improve your skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- 10 days of a sick leave 100% payed
- Private insurance
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Paid conferences and in house trainings
- Home Office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
MENU Technologies doo
MENU is the leading eCommerce platform for restaurant brands, powering all digital customer touchpoints from mobile, web, kiosk and delivery marketplaces. We provide restaurant brands with the tools they need to grow their digital business, manage orders from all channels and for all order types, orchestrate their delivery operations, and fully control their digital experience to retain a direct customer relationship. We strive to build beautiful and user-friendly software for consumers to satisfy…Više o poslodavcu