Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
As an Angular Developer in our Custom Application Services - Delivery team, you will be involved in:
- Developing Web applications as a primary domain of work with Angular as a framework
- Producing, testing and debugging code with ability to work independently with little supervision, following the clean code standards and practices
- Supporting other software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities included but not limited to - periodical code review, defining coding style guidelines, training less experienced developers, etc.
- Writing technical documentation based on SW development
- Identifying, prioritizing and executing tasks in the software development life cycle
- Troubleshooting issues and providing timely and efficient resolution of customer requests.
- You have 3+ years of experience in development with a focus on Web Frontend technologies
- You have strong knowledge of Angular, OOP and design patterns
- You hold Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences
- You have intermediate knowledge of English
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
About CAS-Delivery team
- We develop and implement custom applications
- We work in various industries and clients
- We have years of experience and working solutions in SEE
- We are committed to develop modern and future ready solutions for our customers and company
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 22.06.2019.
Asseco SEE je globalna kompanija i šesta po redu najveća IT korporacija u Evropi u domenu produkcije i implementacije sopstvenih softverskih rešenja i usluga. Kompanija Asseco SEE je osnovana 2007. godine i danas zapošljava oko 1.300 ljudi u 12 zemalja. Sedište Asseco SEE se nalazi u Poljskoj, dok Asseco SEE u Srbiji predstavlja lidera ove grupacije u tehnološkom i referentnom domenu (banke, telekom, javni sektor, osiguranja, proizvodnju, zdravstvenu zaštita) i posluje više od 20 godina. Kao najveća…Više o poslodavcu