Our ambition? Innovate. Our mission? Overcome future nutritional challenges.
As a specialist in Plant & Animal Nutrition, and Food Industry, within Groupe Roullier, we cultivate our success throughout the world, thanks to a robust and dynamic structure. We also insure a full control of every step of our industrial and sales processes. Our strength? The 8 000 men and women who share our values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurial spirit and audacity.
European leader and 2nd worldwide player, Phosphea, a subsidiary of Groupe Roullier, has produced and sold Feed Phosphates for the animal nutrition industry for 40 years. Phosphea operates in over 100 countries worldwide, has a workforce of 400 employees, and generates a turnover of around €250 million.
To support its development in the Europe, Phosphea is currently recruiting:
Technical Product Manager M/F
Based in Belgrade (SRB)
Reporting directly to the Eastern Europe Area Manager, the Technical Product Manager shall play the important biding role between formulators and nutritionist on one side and Eastern Europe sales team in market opening for Phosphea Specialties products (Mag 26, Neophos, Calseagrow, Calseapowder etc. ) in Central and Eastern Europe.
- To actively assist in market development and spread of the business on the area for Phosphea speciality products
- Identify the customer needs, potential, objectives and problems in order to define, propose and deliver the appropriate offer of Phosphea Specialties products and services
- Promote the benefits of the Phosphea Specialties products to decision makers (feed and premix factory) and end user (farms) within potential and existing customers, via strong technical presentations
- Master the Phosphea technical aspects related to the Specialties products
- Ensure that the delivery and orders of the Specialties products is done smoothly
- Develop strong commercial relations with customers via frequent visits, contacts and events
- Participate in the marketing (advertising, events organization, testimonials, etc.) of the specialty
- Train the Sales Managers and bring their level of technical knowledge to the higher level
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager regarding prices, volumes and forecasts of the specialty
- Analyze the animal feed markets in the area of Eastern Europe, growth perspectives, opportunities and threats and report any information of interest
- Maximize the market intel through Phosphea CRM system for reporting of visits, projects, customer contacts and customer information.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in agriculture or animal nutrition
- Strong animal nutritionist ideally with an expertise in ruminants, with a minimum of 3 years in the animal feed industry, ideally including feed formulation experience
- Ability and confidence to give good presentations
- Working knowledge of English. Knowledge of one Eastern European language (ideally Russian, Hungarian, Romanian or Polish) would be an asset
- Desire to apply educational background in animal nutrition in real life by bringing the novelties from science to field practice
- Open, team oriented and dynamic personality eager to travel and take up big challenges
What we offer:
Except for the attractive remuneration package including private health insurance for the whole family (Serbia resident employees), open door for international career development, dynamic environment and flat hierarchy, our most valuable asset to offer is our good spirit and great team to work with.
Don’t hesitate, dare Roullier Group!
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Kneza Milosa 93
- PIB: 109902302
- Matični broj: 21264148