Can you visualize and create stunning illustrations that send powerful messages and captivate the audience? If so, then we’d like to meet you.
We are looking for an experienced Anime Illustrator who can work on everything from illustrations to logos and icons. The ability to follow instructions carefully and translate abstract concepts into powerful visual designs is a must. Teamwork and great organizational, communication, and time-management skills are also essential. If you have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into visual concepts and are willing to work with us on a project, then keep reading.
- Research and pitch illustration ideas
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Maintain brand identity while creating illustrations
- Create appealing illustrations using digital tools
- Select engaging and appropriate fonts to convey textual ideas
- Amend designs after feedback
- Optimize illustrations for mobile and desktop users
What to bring
- English language skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Good sense of aesthetics and creativity
- Ability to thrive in a professional and highly dynamic work environment
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Proven illustration experience
- Strong knowledge of brand development and the creative process
- A basic understanding of human psychology
- Fast learning
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment and with a working track tool such as Time Doctor
- Available for occasional work over the weekend
- Remote work — work from home
- Salary range: €700 – €1000/month (salary is based on hours worked and experience/skills)
Does the position of an Anime Illustrator speak to you and is it something you’d excel at? If that’s a yes, click on Apply Now and send us your CV, cover letter, and portfolio in ENGLISH. These three documents mark the start of the application process, so we will use them to evaluate your solicitation. If you fail to include these documents and if they are in any other language, we won’t take your application into consideration, and we will only contact those candidates whose qualifications match our requirements. It’s important to note that we are primarily looking for someone to work on a project. However, if we like how you work, we would be happy to collaborate on a long-term basis.
To ensure your qualifications match the company’s goals, we’ve created a multi-step selection process that will assess your skills. The process includes several test assignments, as well as interviews so that we can get to know you better. Therefore, give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest.
- Holandija, , Beatrixstraat 30