We are building a solution for Intelligent RAN Automation for both purpose-built RAN (Radio Access Networks) and cloud-RAN.
These applications will complement the existing products and solutions for the two latest generations of mobile networks (LTE and 5G). They will also cover a wide range of business opportunities from trivial single-vendor use cases with fast time to market to complex, AI/ML-driven multi-vendor ones.
Complex use cases must utilize not only RAN data but also information coming from the integration with the service provider’s legacy OSS/BSS systems, and potentially, with external data sources.
High-level use cases fall in the following main areas:
- Network Deployment: handles provisioning and life cycle management of complex networks with targeted investments and minimum operation costs
- Network Optimization: offers intelligent, autonomous functions to optimize customer experience, return on investment, and operation costs
- Network Healing: ensures service continuity and the resolution of complex incidents, delivering high availability, while keeping the operating costs at a minimum
We are now looking for creative, energetic, out-of-the-box Application Engineers to join our newest Development Group (DG), to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems, and solutions).
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We coordinate in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation, and knowledge sharing are part of the daily work.
We are embracing a start-up mentality to deliver our automation product that delights customers, breaks the complexity of network management, and brings innovation at record speed!
Our ambition is to establish an OSS ecosystem, which will be the foundation of an open multi-vendor automation platform for Next Generation Radio Networks. Improving technical collaboration and software reuse we will agree with our partners globally to build applications on this platform that will satisfy our customer needs. This open app ecosystem will also facilitate customers' contributions that will realize their own specific use cases.
Applications have a number of microservice engineering teams that build and own microservices which are composed of applications. Microservices are potentially used in more than one application and Microservices are used in different use cases dependent on the application.
Microservice owning teams are not aware of all end-to-end use cases, in particular for services used in more than one application.
- Be responsible for all development activities such as requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support, and product documentation.
- Be responsible to understand end to end functionality of the application and ensure for App that: Application-level functionality is verified, Application staging pipeline provides required feedback, Identify impacts and provide ownership of application deliverables, Tests, Deployment charts, Documentation
To be successful in the role you must have experience with the following:
- Automating functional use cases
- API tests
- Performance test
- Performance and scalability design with k8s
- Generating test reports
- Visualization of test reports
- Open Tracing
- Service Level Index
- Fault diagnoses and feedback to teams
- Infrastructure as code
- Scripting/automation e.g. bash rust Golang
Qualysoft Informatics d.o.o.
Qualysoft je holding kompanija čija je delatnost pružanje usluga i obezbeđivanje efektnih i efikasnih rešenja u IT domenu. Kompanija se veoma dinamično razvija i poseduje značajne reference na međunarodnom informatičkom tržištu. Od svog osnivanja 1999. godine Qualysoft svojim klijentima obezbeđuje usluge i rešenja koja značajno doprinose konkurentnosti klijenata na domaćem, evropskom i svetskom tržištu. Qualysoft Holding ima svoje kompanije ćerke u Austriji, Mađarskoj, Nemačkoj i Srbiji, a planira…Više o poslodavcu