The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
Application Functional Administrator is the site technical expert of the Family Links Website Online Platforms. S/he promotes the policies and best practices established by the Product Manager based in Geneva, to simplify, standardize and automate business processes.
S/he is responsible for the support of a series of Restoring Family Links (RFL) Online Platforms used by Family Links Network and is in charge of delivering solutions to the software problems such as defects in functionalities and/or lack of functionality. S/he will work in a team as a part of the support structure based at ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC) and will manage the complete technical structure of the application to provide end-user support.
The Belgrade Shared Services Center is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position: Application Functional Administrator
- Responsible for the access and content within the Family Links Website & the Family Links Extranet - regularly audit sites for content and usage, manages user access, maintains groups, permission levels, and permissions in compliance with security policies
- Responsible as a Single Point of Contact for user support requests
- Creates and manages support tickets (when escalation to central IT support teams is required) as well as contributes to User Acceptance Testing and regression testing
- Supports delivery of new SharePoint solutions and existing SharePoint enhancements by creating and managing content (pages, lists, etc.), contributes and supports the definition of business requirements based on needs and configures common and reusable solutions based on needs
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business and user needs, issues, identifies the root-cause of issues
- Tests new technologies, as the evolution of the tools progress and participates in the development with regular contributions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the web application project delivery (requirements, design, build, test and implementation), a field of data and information management as well as data quality control
- Experience with service delivery and application support
- Good command of MS tools (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Well organized, able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize, with the capacity to work under pressure
- Excellent capacity to work independently and/or with minimal supervision, respecting the established framework
- Ability to adapt and work in a team in a multicultural environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work and progressive professional development in an exciting international environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.