GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Application & Infra System Administrator
Use this opportunity to become a member of a young and ambitious team driven to implement and support CAD/PLM Collaboration solutions. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in all of the key phases of the Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) workflow. PLM refers to the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from its conception, through design and manufacture, to service and disposal. Your mission will be to improve, support and manage various softwares integrated in this workflow, to ensure technical support and plan-manage upgrades in line with end of life. You should be able to understand the software architecture of the applications that are being supported, to automate daily tasks, as well as to perform system administration tasks when needed.
- Technical and Functional support for CATIAV5 and Enovia PLM key users and engineers
- Maintenance of CATIAV5, Enovia PLM and License tools servers
- CATIAV5 Network installation and configuration
- CATIAV5 tools installation and integration
- CATIAV5 Launcher Administration
- CAD Data Management in PLM
- Global User support
- Minimum 2 years working experience in System Administration (Windows)
- Scripting languages: Batch, PowerShell, SQL
- English proficiency – both written and spoken
- Ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with peers
- Genuine curiosity and constant striving to learn
- Keen on teamwork
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Knowledge of scripting language: TCL
- Experience in managing Database PostgreSQL & MySQL
- Knowledge and experience in using CATIA CAD tool and PLM
- Experience in administration of CAD tools
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.