Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
A Day in the Life
Principal responsibilities of Technical Consultant, Arrhythmia:
- Provide technical support to physicians in the operating room in the hospitals during Pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator implants and Electrophysiology procedures.
- Advise referring physicians on company products, therapies and services to optimize patient outcomes.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers.
- Educate referring physicians on clinical evidence of defined therapies to demonstrate improved patient outcomes.
- Carry out all administrative duties and reports.
Qualifications Must Haves:
- University degree in engineering (biomedical engineering, electrical, IT, natural sciences or is advantage).
- Willingness to work with physicians, nurses and hospital technicians.
- Willingness to provide expert technical support in the operating room in the hospitals.
- Experience is not required, motivation to learn is a must.
- Fluent English and local language (both written and spoken).
- Communication skills and motivation to build strong business relationship with customers.
- Clean driving license and computer literacy is a must.
- Teamwork, proactivity and focus on delivering results.
- Willingness to travel intensively.
Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing international healthcare company?
Do you consider you have the passion and enthusiasm for a Technical Consultant, Arrhythmia (Cardiac Rhythm Management, Cardiac Ablation Solutions , Cardiac Diagnostics and Monitoring ) role? If yes, then send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away!
Join Medtronic where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion for your work. You can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity where, as a Technical Consultant, Arrhythmia you will provide expert technical support in the hospitals’ operating rooms, as well as work with network of accounts, in order to expand the utilization of device therapies, diagnostics, and monitoring for the Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure disease management. You will also collect market intelligence data, follow and report competition activities.
In return, we will provide you with world-class training on-site and in specialized centers in US and abroad, development opportunities, rewarding benefits and the opportunity to work in a varied, challenging role with a large scope for demonstrating your independence, innovation and your talent. You will be expected to travel on regular basis within the assigned region and attending meetings and trainings abroad.
For this role you will be expected to be located in Belgrade, Serbia.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!