The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
Asseco Summer Internship
Internship months: July, August
As an Intern you will
- Act as a full-time member of a company’s team for three weeks
- Work closely with our team and a devoted mentor learning core business of one of the largest IT companies in SEE
- Learn about the processes of working in a big international group of companies
- Participate in all daily activities within your department
- You study at the Faculty of Informational Technologies, Economics, Management (or another equivalent)
- Your average grade is above 8.5
- You have participated in at least one university project
- You have basic knowledge of MS SQL environment
- You have intermediate knowledge of English
- You are passionate about learning and applying new skills
- You are a good team player and eager to ask questions and give suggestions
What we offer
- Opportunity to experience working in an international company
- Employment after successfully passed internship program for most of the engaged interns
- Learning about the processes involved in a software development project
- A mentor to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for one year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu