At VIATRIS™, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
- Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Assistant Controller will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Prepare and review payments, and documentation completion in accordance with corporate procedures
- Set up and manage the execution of all payments through the electronic banking system
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual financial management reporting
- Provide support in implementation and improvement of local financial and accounting procedures
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Perform comprehensive control of documentation and administrative procedures
- Ensure affiliate compliance with local and US GAAP regulations, local and corporate policies and procedures, labor, social security, and tax regulations
- Participate in establishing new Buy and Sell entity in Serbia, and in testing of ERP system set up
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- College or university degree in the field of Economics/Finance/Accountancy
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is a must
- We are open for beginners, work experience is not a must
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify & implement industry best practices to improve existing processes
- Strong desire to learn more and develop yourself
- Highly organized personality with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris Healthcare d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 115a
- PIB: 112303566
- Matični broj: 21645800